Most frequent issues that cause delays and additional fees!
- Using old versions of the form - Only version (12-2020) will be accepted.
- Modifying the pre-filled agent name/address fields.
- Using Electronic signatures - The form MUST be physically wet signing with Pen and Ink.
- Leaving the Name, SSN or date of birth fields blank - These are required.
- Modifying the selection in the "Reason for authorizing consent" section.
Simply put for all FUTURE background checks:
- Print the form as downloaded from Aspen iRecord®.
- Complete all sections of the form that have not been pre-populated.
- Get wet signature from contact (Electronic signatures are NOT acceptable, even those done through a signature verification application.)
- Upload the form into Aspen iRecord®.