CBSV is provided by the Social Security Administration (SSA) and enables verification that the Social Security Number (SSN), name and date of birth provided by a contact either matches, or does not match, the data in the SSA's records. This verification service is allowable only with the written consent of the SSN holder provided on the SSA's Form SSA-89. Once a contact has been verified by the CBSV process, it is not required again for future background check renewals.
Articles in this section
- Locating your ABC #
- SSA89 form with First Advantage
- Providing connection codes to a network member
- How it all works
- How can I change the Primary Contact?
- How to change my credit card details
- What information does a network owner have access to about my business and contacts?
- Adding a connection code
- Refund Policy