CBSV is provided by the Social Security Administration (SSA) and enables verification that the Social Security Number (SSN), name and date of birth provided by a contact either matches, or does not match, the data in the SSA's records. This verification service is allowable only with the written consent of the SSN holder provided on the SSA's Form SSA-89. Once a contact has been verified by the CBSV process, it is not required again for future background check renewals.
Articles in this section
- Important SSA-89 information
- How do I know if my contacts and networks are compliant?
- Validation Pin Number Inquiry
- Deactivate Connection Codes
- Compliant Work Order Sign-Ins
- How to clear my browsers cache
- How do I grant access to Aspen iRecord® ?
- Aspen iRecord - Glossary
- How can I cancel my background check?
- Background checks cancelled by background check company