Why is it conducted?
First Advantage’s credentialing process includes a site inspection of your office. The purpose of this is to confirm the location and physical site security of your place of business prior to the time you will be approved to receive the products and services, including the consumer data, from First Advantage.
The site inspection of your office will concern the following areas: the location of your business where you will access consumer data, the nature of your business environment and the method of accessing First Advantage data.
What to expect:
- First Advantage uses an application called Get Verified to conduct the virtual site inspection.
- The user will receive a welcome email from the Get Verified application with instructions on how to download the app using a smart phone.
- Once the app has been downloaded, the user may login to begin the site inspection.
- The user will answer a set of questions and perform a set of tasks including taking photos and/or videos of the workplace location.
- The virtual site inspection is usually completed within approximately 30-40 minutes.
- Once all of the questions are completed and submitted, First Advantage is notified and the Credentialing process will continue.
- This virtual site inspection and the photos/videos will not focus on any of your business’ confidential processes or p
If you have any additional questions about the site inspection process, either before or during the inspection, please contact First Advantage at email@example.com.