Technical & Support:
What email address will send the Get Verified welcome email and all reminder emails?
- The initial welcome email and all reminder emails will come from email@example.com.
What mobile devices are supported?
- The app is compatible with phones and tablets running iOS 7.0 or later or Android 4.0 or later.
What are the direct links to download the Get Verified app?
- To download the application for an iPhone, please visit: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/get-verified/id986591838?ls=1&mt=8 from your mobile device.
- To download the application for an android, please visit: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.fadv.getverified from your mobile device.
What is the Get Verified Customer Support contact info?
- (844) 718-0088 or firstname.lastname@example.org
How can the Get Verified Customer Support team assist me?
- I can’t download the app
- I’m having trouble using the app
- I haven’t received my Welcome Email
- I can’t access/log into the app (i.e. password resets)
Is any information from Get Verified stored on my smart phone?
- No information is stored on your phone.
Can I delete the Get Verified application when I am done?
- You may delete the application once your company has completed the credentialing process. You should not delete the application before this time, as we may have additional questions that will be sent via the application.
Get Verified Content & Use:
Can you send me a list of the questions that will be asked?
- Take a picture of your office building.
- Questions about safe-keeping of sensitive information.
- Take a video of your security measures.
- A list of questions cannot be sent, but the following are examples:
What if I cannot complete a specific task?
- In the event that you cannot complete a task, you can request an alternate task within the application by clicking on “Alternate Task” at the bottom of the task screen.
Can I complete some of the questions and finish the remaining questions at a later time?
- Yes, when you log back into the app, a status bar will display and you can begin where you left off.
May I receive a copy of my site inspection report?
- No, the report will not be shared outside of the First Advantage Credentialing Team.