All communications out of Aspen iRecord® and Aspen iProperty Vendor Portal ® (if your business is being assigned work through Aspen iProperty Vendor Portal ®) are sent to the Primary Contact but here is a sample of some of the critical communications they need to act upon;
- If a contact's background check is ready for review or if there is a problem with a background check that needs your immediate attention.
- If you have contacts coming up for a background check renewal who need to be resubmitted before they expire or if any of your contacts have already expired.
- If your credit card on file is about to expire or has expired, which will stop you from being able to submit your contacts for a background check.
- If your annual renewal fee is due for your account, or if there was a problem processing payment.
- If your business is assigned work through Aspen iProperty Vendor Portal ®, if there are changes to that assigned work or if there are notifications you need to be made aware of about that assigned work.