Address & Company Name
First Advantage require the actual, physical address where the reports will be run and stored before we can begin the credentialing process. Please note that PO Boxes cannot be accepted in lieu of a physical address. We also require the company’s full legal name. Please complete the attached Change of Information Form only if your original application did not list the full legal name and the actual, physical address where you will access and store First Advantage data. If the information on the original submission in relation to the above is correct, you do not have to complete this form.
Main Landline Phone Number
If you listed a cell phone number on your original application, please provide the main landline phone number for your company. If you do not have a main landline phone number, then please provide a copy of your cell phone bill AND a copy of a utility bill dated within the past 60 days.
A copy of the original of ONE (1) of the following documents.
- Corporate filings with Secretary of State such as Articles of Incorporation, Articles of Organization, LLC, LLP filing, etc.
- Professional or Regulated License
OR, 2 of 4 of the following documents:
- Business License, Occupational License or equivalent business document issued by the city, county, or state licensing jurisdiction
- Declarations page from a commercial insurance policy OR current phone bill (within 60 days) in the name of the applicant business
- FEIN letter issued by the IRS
- Sales Tax Registration or Franchise Tax Certificate
FCRA Permissible Purpose Certification
Please complete and return the attached FCRA Permissible Purpose Certification. Please note the following:
- Question 1 asks for the definition of your business (i.e. what services does your business provide or what products does your business sell).
- Please be sure to check the appropriate box in question 2 regarding who you will be screening.
Vendor Reference Release Form
First Advantage are contractually required by our data partners to gather certain information regarding our customers to ensure that we’re providing data only to legitimate businesses. To do that, we may need to contact a vendor that you use in order to verify your business relationship with the vendor. This is not a credit check. The release form serves as written consent giving permission for First Advantage to contact your listed vendors, if necessary.
Once the above documents are received, a site inspection is the next step in the application process. You will then be contacted by a site agency representative to set up a meeting date and time that is most convenient for you.
These items may be faxed to 317-806-1771 or emailed to cred@FADV.com. Please be sure your full company name and address are included on your fax cover sheet.
First Advantage Customer Credentialing cred@FADV.com