Agent bundle codes
Please note that if you have a copy of the Aspen iLearn® Certificate for any of these courses, regardless of the year, you do not need to repeat the course. See Guide attached at end of this page.
The current codes are as follows:
ex: Course - Bundle Code
· Repairs – ART01
· Valuations – ART02
· REO Marketing – ART03
· Property Preservation – ART04
· Occupied Properties – ART05
· Fair Housing – ART06
**Please ensure that you are using the Google Chrome browser for the best experience. **
1. Log into your Aspen iLearn® Account
Navigate to iLearn.aspengrove.net
Click Log in in the top right-hand corner of the page.
**Tips for Logging in
Ensure you type the password in Aspen iLearn® and do not paste.
If you do not know your password, request a new password from the Aspen iLearn® homepage.
If you type the password in Aspen iLearn® incorrectly three times, you will need to wait ten minutes for it to unlock.
2. Click on "Have a Bundle Code"
3. Enter each of the Bundle Codes
Codes are case-sensitive; do not enter any spaces
Course - Bundle Code
· Repairs ART01
· Valuations ART02
· REO Marketing ART03
· Property Preservation ART04
· Occupied Properties ART05
· Fair Housing ART06
4. Enrol in the course
5. Complete the Course
You must spend 40 uninterrupted minutes on the course.
Go to Step 2 and start the next course.
If you are not receiving the Certificate at the end of the Course, Verify the below.
- You must spend at least 40 uninterrupted minutes on the course without skipping through.
- You must be enrolled in the new bundle code.
- You may have issues on various browsers; please try Google Chrome for best experience.
- You must achieve 100% in the quiz.