Agent bundle codes:
A New communication was sent out with details of Training Requirements for agents completing training on Aspen iLearn®.
Please note that if you have a copy of the Aspen iLearn® Certificate for any of these courses, regardless of the year, you do not need to repeat the course. See Guide attached at end of this page.
The codes that were included in this email are as follows:
Course - Bundle Code
· Repairs – ART01
· Valuations – ART02
· REO Marketing – ART03
· Property Preservation – ART04
· Occupied Properties – ART05
· Fair Housing – ART06
If you are seeing the message below, you can ignore unless you are unable to download your certificate.
**Please ensure that you are using the Google Chrome browser for the best experience. **
1. Log into your Aspen iLearn® Account
Navigate to iLearn.aspengrove.net
Click on Login at the top right hand corner of the page.
**Tips for Logging in
This account is linked with your Aspen iAgent® account, you can log into both accounts with your Aspen iAgent® Login Credentials.
Ensure to type the password in Aspen iLearn® and do not paste.
If you do not know your Aspen iAgent® password, please complete the update password option in your Aspen iAgent® account and login to Aspen iLearn® with the new password.
If you type the password in Aspen iLearn® incorrectly 3 times, you will need to call us to unlock it.
2. Click on "Have a Bundle Code"
3. Enter each of the Bundle Codes
Codes are case sensitive, do not enter any spaces
Course - Bundle Code
· Repairs ART01
· Valuations ART02
· REO Marketing ART03
· Property Preservation ART04
· Occupied Properties ART05
· Fair Housing ART06
4. Enrol in the course
5. Complete the Course
You must spend 40 uninterrupted minutes on the course
Go to Step 2 and start the next course
If you are not receiving the Certificate at the end of the Course, Verify the below.
- You must spend at least 40 uninterrupted minutes on the course with out skipping through.
- You must be enrolled in the new bundle code
- You may have issues on various browser, please try Google Chrome for best experience.
- You must get 100% in the quiz
- If you are getting the Scorm package error, Please unenrol from the course and enrol in the 2017 version of the course. Unless you have a copy of the cert.