If you are having an issue with the login page refreshing with no error message and no indication that something is wrong, except that you can't login to your Aspen iVendor® account, please follow the steps below to clear your cache.
If the below steps do now apply to you, please Google the steps for your specific browser.
This is how to clear your browser cache on Internet Explorer:
- Go to the "TOOLS" or "SAFETY" menu
- Select "DELETE BROWSING HISTORY" (if menu bar is hidden, press Alt to make visible)
- Uncheck "Preserve Favorites Website Data" AND
- Check "Temporary Internet Files" or "Temporary Internet Files and website files"
This is how to clear your browser cache on Google Chrome:
- Navigate to chrome://settings/
- Select "Advanced" at the bottom of the page
- Select "Clear Browsing Data"
- Tap or click the CLEAR BROWSING DATA button
This is how to clear your browser cache on Mozilla Firefox:
- Navigate to Options in the Menu button
- With the Options window now open, click the Privacy tab on the left.
- In the History area, click the clear your recent history link.
Tip: If you don't see that link, change the Firefox will: option to Remember history. You can change it back to your custom setting when you're done.