Aspen have two versions of a mobile application, each with its own use.
- Aspen iMobile® may only be used to perform proof of service sign-ins where required.
- Aspen iProperty Mobile℠ may be used for Proof Of Service (POS), where required, on inspections, preservation and or QC work orders and in doing so may capture data and photo’s.
Is there a charge for either of these apps?
Both mobile apps are available free of charge however Aspen reserves the right to charge for Aspen iProperty Mobile℠ on or after 7/1/2018 and if that happens it will be competitive with market conditions.
How can I get either of these apps?
- In both cases a you must be registered in Aspen iRecord
- Aspen iMobile is open for use by all registered businesses - See Aspen iMobile® Access
- Aspen iProperty Mobile is only accessible to the Aspen iRecord registered business where they are vendors of management companies that use Aspen iProperty as their system of record. - See Aspen iProperty Mobile℠ Access