IMPORTANT: Aspen iProperty Mobile℠ is only accessible to an Aspen iRecord® registered business where they are vendors of management companies that use Aspen iProperty® as their system of record.
The article “Why can’t I assign access to Aspen iProperty Mobile” outlines the steps to be completed before you can follow the steps below to assign Aspen iProperty Mobile℠ Access
Aspen iProperty Mobile℠ Access
- Log into your Aspen iRecord® account, click on the ‘Contacts’ tab and then click on the contact name that you are provided access to Aspen iProperty Mobile℠
- Confirm that the email address is correct. This will be their username, so an incorrect email address will be difficult to remember when they need to login and will also stop them from getting assistance if they ever forget their password.
- Within the Contact Permissions section, check the Aspen iProperty Mobile℠
NOTE: If you don’t see the checkbox, please review the FAQ; Why can’t I assign access to Aspen iProperty Mobile
Is your contact already activated?
If you see the “Next Step – Activate Contact” information box within the contract permissions section of the page, then this contact is not activated and you should follow the “Further instructions for Contacts that are NOT already activated” section below.
Otherwise, follow the “Further instructions for Contacts that are already activated.” Section.
Further instructions for Contacts that are already activated.
- Click the green Add/Update button to save the contact when finished editing.
- An email will be sent to the contact with instructions on how to download Aspen iProperty Mobile℠.
- They can continue to use their existing username and password, that they are already using for the other Aspen Grove Solutions application(s) they have previously been activated for through Aspen iRecord®.
Further instructions for Contacts that are NOT already activated.
- Click the green Add/Update button to save the contact when finished editing
- Return to the Contacts page & select the relevant contact(s)
- Check the Activate Login Access action on the left-hand side of the page.
- Two emails will be sent to the Contact. One with instructions on how to download Aspen iProperty Mobile℠, the other will provide them with a temporary password they can use to log into Aspen iProperty Mobile℠.
- You will also be presented with the contact’s login details, in case you need to provide them the details immediately instead of waiting for the emails.