To begin a Preserve and Protect work order tap on the work order. When you tap on the specific work order it will populate the following details of that work order.
- Provider - is the Work Provider who is providing you the work
- Phone - is the contact number of the Work Provider who is providing you the work
- Asset Number - is a unique identifier for a property
- Work Order # - your work order number if applicable
- Due - is the date the completed work order is due back to the work provider
- Status - A work order could have various types of statuses, dependent on the work order type
- Overall Total Payable Price –
- Payable Price –. This is the dollar amount that the Work Provider is paying you. For the Preserve and Protect work order this includes the total price for all the services combined
- Lock Box: If populated in the Property Summary by the Work Provider, this will feed down into the header of the work order. This is a property access code which will allow you access to the property
- Gate Code: If populated in the Property Summary by the Work Provider, this will feed down into the header of the work order. This is a property access code which will allow you access to the property
- Key Code: If populated in the Property Summary by the Work Provider, this will feed down into the header of the work order. This is a property access code which will allow you access to the property
- Access Code: If populated in the Property Summary by the Work Provider, this will feed down into the header of the work order. This is a property access code which will allow you access to the property
- Investor: If populated in the Property Summary by the Work Provider, this will feed down into the header of the work order. This is the name of the Investor associated with the property
- Description – The system will display a pre-defined description of the Preserve and Protect Work Order. This is a read-only field
- Address - address of the property you are working on
Below you will see the services associated with the Preserve and Protect Work Order. Your services will appear underneath. Any Service Bundles and Client Suggested Services associated with the work order will be noted here.
Tap Accept to begin completing the Preserve and Protect work order services within the work order.
Note: When you begin working on a work order the status of the work order will update to In Progress and you will see the work order move to the In Progress.
Note: When you Accept the work order you may need to Sign in if this option is available.
If you attempt to start the service before signing in you will see a message popping up on your screen to inform you that Sign in is required.
Signing in additional crew members
There may be times when you need to have additional crew members at the property. To sign in the additional crew member, tap Add Crew Member.
Enter the crew members ABC Number and tap the Search bar.
Note: If you cannot locate the crew member, check the Record Visitor box to enter the crew members details. Select the Crew member to be added then tap the Sign In button.
Within the sign in section of a work order you will view the number has change from 1 to 2
Once you have accepted the work order, you can begin working on a service. Select the service that you want to work on first. The service will be in a Requested Service or Bid Required Status.
A new page will populate where you can enter the details of the Requested Service. Prepopulated fields can include, the Service, Service Type, Service Description, Quantity, Price and the Total Price.
At times you may be at a property and you recognize that a Service is not required or you are unable to perform that service. You have the option to select these instances from the Status menu.
Unable to Perform Service Status
When a Work Provider assigns work to you and you are unable to complete the suggested service type that they want you to work on, than you can choose Unable to Perform Service from the Status Drop-Down-List. When you choose this option, you will need to specify the Status Reason as this is a required field. You can choose to put in further details into the Status Comment field also but this is an Optional field.
The Status Reason includes:
- Not in coverage area
- No capacity
- Placed on hold for vacation
- Cannot complete by due date
- Property has not been secured yet
- Out of scope
Select Save Service to save the changes that you made. The Status will update to Unable to Perform Service.
When you have addressed all of the individual service line items, you need to tap on the Complete button.
Service Not Required Status
When a work provider assigns work to you and you identify that the suggested service is not required for example the work is not needed, you can choose Service Not Required from the Status drop down list.
The Status will update to Service Not Required. Select Save Service to send this over to the Work Provider in Aspen iProperty®.
Completing a Service
If you are happy with the service that the Work Provider is requesting and you do not want to change this information, then you need to add Photos in the correct Photo Category to support this work order.
- Bid Photos – these are the photos that you will add if the initial status is in Bid Required or if you change the Quantity and/or Price at this stage then the status will change to Bid Required.
- Before Photos – these are the initial photos that you have the ability to upload photos of the work requested to be done prior to doing it. The system will display the Before Photos once you add them.
- During Photos - these are the photos that you will upload photos while doing the requested work. The system will display the During Photos once you add them.
- After Photos - these are the photos that you will take after you have completed the work on a particular service type. The system will display the After Photos once you add them.
You can add a comment also if you want to notify the Work Provider of additional information on the work order. This is an optional field. You can also add more information to the Service Description.
Note: any information that you add to the Service Description and the Comments field will be seen by both the Client and Work Provider. Do not place sensitive information in here.
Tap on Save Service to save any changes that you made to the work order. You need to change the service status to Vendor Completed at this stage.
Once you have completed all of the individual service types, the Complete button will appear in the top-right hand side of the screen. Tap on the Complete button.
The Status of the Preserve and Protect Work Order will update to Completed. This will notify the Work Provider that the work order is now ready for their review.