Accepting an Assignment
When a client issues you a new property assignment, you will receive an email notification alerting you to log into your Aspen iAgent® account and accept (or reject) your new assignment. To successfully accept a new property assignment, please follow the step-by-step instructions below.
Note: Accept the assignment right away, failure to respond to the task within 24 hours forfeits the assignment and could impact future assignments.
1. Click on the number that you see within the parenthesis (it's a hyperlink) located next to 'Awaiting Acceptance' under 'New Assignments' on your dashboard:
2. Click on the address hyperlink to open the property acceptance details:
3. Click on the initial Broker Instructions hyperlink, after viewing the instructions check the box
"I have read and accepted the terms of agreement".
Trainer Awareness Tip: You will not have the ability to accept the property assignment until you open and print the "Initial Broker Instructions".
4. Select the 'Accept Assignment' radio button
5. Select your Property Person and Field Person from the available drop downs and then select 'Submit'
6. Once accepted, a confirmation screen is provided, select 'Continue'
7. Continue to accept other assignments or close out of the screen to return to your Dashboard
8. To reject an assignment, select the 'Reject Assignment' radio button, fill in your Reason for Rejection and then select 'Submit'