Accepting an Assignment
The Aspen iAgent® User Guide: Accepting an Assignment will guide you through accepting a new property assignment within the Aspen iAgent® solution. When a client issues you a new property assignment, you will receive an email notification alerting you to log into the Aspen iAgent® solution. To successfully accept a new property assignment, please follow the step-by-step instructions below.
Note: Accept the assignment right away, failure to respond to the Agent Accept task within 24 hours forfeits the assignment and could impact future assignments.
1. Select the hyperlinked number located next to 'Awaiting Acceptance' under 'New Assignments' on your dasboard:
2. Select the address hyperlink to open the property acceptance details:
3. Click on the intial Broker Instructions hyperlink, after viewing the instructions check the box "I have read and accepted the terms of agreement".
Trainer Awareness Tip: You will not have the ability to accept the property assignment until you open and print the "Intial Broker Instructions".
4. Select the 'Accept Assignment' radio button:
5. Select your Property Person and Field Person from the available drop downs and then select 'Submit':
6. Once accepted, a confirmation screen is provided, select 'Continue':
7. Continue to accept other assignments or close out of the screen to return to your Dashboard:
8. To reject an assignment, select the 'Reject Assignment' radio button, fill in your Reason for Rejection and then select 'Submit':