Financial institutions must comply with laws and regulations. The OCC (Office of the Comptroller of the Currency), CFPB (Consumer Financial Protection Bureau), FDIC (Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation), Dodd Frank Servicing Standards and other government agencies require that financial institutions take appropriate measures to ensure the safety of consumers. For example, the CFPB expects institutions to oversee their relationship with service providers in a manner that ensures compliance with federal consumer financial law which is designed to protect the interests of consumers and avoid consumer harm. Therefore, financial institutions are implementing programs to ensure compliance, and that all service providers have private background checks for field service workers.
Articles in this section
- Important SSA-89 information
- How do I know if my contacts and networks are compliant?
- TLS Notification
- Validation Pin Number Inquiry
- Deactivate Connection Codes
- Compliant Work Order Sign-Ins
- How to clear my browsers cache
- How do I grant access to Aspen iRecord® ?
- Aspen iRecord - Glossary
- How can I cancel my background check?