The Screening Compliance Standard has four possible Individual Compliance levels returned from one submission. These levels are IC01, IC02, IC03, and IC04. The offenses checked are the same for all four levels and it is the leniency of the parameters that determines the result.
Articles in this section
- SSA89 form with First Advantage
- SOP - Weekly top ten customers
- Aspen iRecord - Glossary
- How can I cancel my background check?
- Background checks cancelled by background check company
- Why can I not submit a background check for a contact?
- Appeal Process
- What communications go to the Primary Contact?
- Who and what is the Primary Contact?
- Providing connection codes to a network member