The Screening Compliance Standard has four possible Individual Compliance levels returned from one submission. These levels are IC01, IC02, IC03, and IC04. The offenses checked are the same for all four levels and it is the leniency of the parameters that determines the result.
Articles in this section
- Locating your ABC #
- SSA89 form with First Advantage
- Providing connection codes to a network member
- How it all works
- How can I change the Primary Contact?
- How to change my credit card details
- What information does a network owner have access to about my business and contacts?
- Adding a connection code
- Refund Policy