Fourteen years old is the youngest age at which someone can be submitted for a background check. Background check companies may require parental consent forms for minors.
Articles in this section
- Important SSA-89 information
- Cancel Subscription Plan
- How do I know if my contacts and networks are compliant?
- Aspen iRecord® - Deactivate Contact
- Validation Pin Number Inquiry
- Deactivate Connection Codes
- Compliant Work Order Sign-Ins
- How to clear my browsers cache
- How do I grant access to Aspen iRecord® ?
- Aspen iRecord - Glossary