It might, depending on certain factors such as; information developed during the background check, how that lines up with the Screening Compliance Standard (industry standard matrix), time passed since applicable cases, local laws, etc.
Articles in this section
- SSA89 form with First Advantage
- How can I cancel my background check?
- Background checks cancelled by background check company
- Why can I not submit a background check for a contact?
- Appeal Process
- What communications go to the Primary Contact?
- Who and what is the Primary Contact?
- Providing connection codes to a network member
- How it all works
- How can I change the Primary Contact?