It might, depending on certain factors such as; information developed during the background check, how that lines up with the Screening Compliance Standard (industry standard matrix), time passed since applicable cases, local laws, etc.
Articles in this section
- Locating your ABC #
- SSA89 form with First Advantage
- Providing connection codes to a network member
- How it all works
- How can I change the Primary Contact?
- How to change my credit card details
- What information does a network owner have access to about my business and contacts?
- Adding a connection code
- Refund Policy