It might, depending on certain factors such as; information developed during the background check, how that lines up with the Screening Compliance Standard (industry standard matrix), time passed since applicable cases, local laws, etc.
Articles in this section
- Important SSA-89 information
- Deactivate Connection Codes
- Compliant Work Order Sign-Ins
- How to clear my browsers cache
- How do I grant access to Aspen iRecord® ?
- Aspen iRecord - Glossary
- How can I cancel my background check?
- Background checks cancelled by background check company
- Why can I not submit a background check for a contact?
- Appeal Process