If it is believed a charge accurately recorded in the report should not be taken into account in the formation of an Individual Compliance result, then the contact should lodge an appeal with the Industry Working Group Review Committee by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Articles in this section
- SSA89 form with First Advantage
- How can I cancel my background check?
- Background checks cancelled by background check company
- Why can I not submit a background check for a contact?
- Appeal Process
- What communications go to the Primary Contact?
- Who and what is the Primary Contact?
- Providing connection codes to a network member
- How it all works
- How can I change the Primary Contact?