If you receive this notification, there may be an issue with your credit card or credit card details. Please ensure your credit card is functioning properly and that the credit card details entered are correct. Click the Change Credit Card Details link from the Actions list if you need to update your credit card details. Once you are sure they are correct, your annual renewal fee can be reprocessed by returning to the My Bill page and clicking on the Pay Now link on the most recent invoice which has the Pay Now option.
Articles in this section
- SSA89 form with First Advantage
- Refund Policy
- Get Verified Virtual Site Inspection Frequently Asked Questions
- First Advantage Virtual Site Inspection
- How can I change a contact’s name?
- What is needed in the SSA-89 attachment upload?
- How can I change the Social Security number (SSN) or date of birth (DOB) for a contact I have previously submitted for a background check?
- I have suffered from identify theft and have a common name, thus some derogatory information might show up that is not mine. How do I know that only the factual data tied to me is used?
- I had a juvenile offense years ago that was expunged and was supposed to be sealed. Will this show up on the background check?