The ABC# is the Assigned Background Compliance number. It is a unique identifier, like a phone number, issued to each contact the first time a background check is completed on them. It remains with the contact forever.
Articles in this section
- Important SSA-89 information
- Aspen iRecord® - Third Party Requesting Background Check Compliance Details
- How do I know if my contacts and networks are compliant?
- Aspen iRecord® - Deactivate Contact
- OrgID and Validation Pin Number
- Deactivate Connection Codes
- Compliant Work Order Sign-Ins
- How to clear my browsers cache
- How do I grant access to Aspen iRecord® ?
- Aspen iRecord - Glossary