The ABC# is the Assigned Background Compliance number. It is a unique identifier, like a phone number, issued to each contact the first time a background check is completed on them. It remains with the contact forever.
Articles in this section
- Locating your ABC #
- SSA89 form with First Advantage
- Providing connection codes to a network member
- How it all works
- How can I change the Primary Contact?
- How to change my credit card details
- What information does a network owner have access to about my business and contacts?
- Adding a connection code
- Refund Policy