The ABC# is the Assigned Background Compliance number. It is a unique identifier, like a phone number, issued to each contact the first time a background check is completed on them. It remains with the contact forever.
Articles in this section
- SSA89 form with First Advantage
- How can I cancel my background check?
- Background checks cancelled by background check company
- Why can I not submit a background check for a contact?
- Appeal Process
- What communications go to the Primary Contact?
- Who and what is the Primary Contact?
- Providing connection codes to a network member
- How it all works
- How can I change the Primary Contact?