You are protected through the pre-adverse process, where you may work through these issues with the background check company, and are eligible to dispute any charge found on your report. You can contact the background check company directly using the details provided in the letter.
Articles in this section
- SSA89 form with First Advantage
- How can I cancel my background check?
- Background checks cancelled by background check company
- Why can I not submit a background check for a contact?
- Appeal Process
- What communications go to the Primary Contact?
- Who and what is the Primary Contact?
- Providing connection codes to a network member
- How it all works
- How can I change the Primary Contact?