You are protected through the pre-adverse process, where you may work through these issues with the background check company, and are eligible to dispute any charge found on your report. You can contact the background check company directly using the details provided in the letter.
Articles in this section
- Locating your ABC #
- SSA89 form with First Advantage
- Providing connection codes to a network member
- How it all works
- How can I change the Primary Contact?
- How to change my credit card details
- What information does a network owner have access to about my business and contacts?
- Adding a connection code
- Refund Policy