You are protected through the pre-adverse process, where you may work through these issues with the background check company, and are eligible to dispute any charge found on your report. You can contact the background check company directly using the details provided in the letter.
Articles in this section
- Important SSA-89 information
- Deactivate Connection Codes
- Compliant Work Order Sign-Ins
- How to clear my browsers cache
- How do I grant access to Aspen iRecord® ?
- Aspen iRecord - Glossary
- How can I cancel my background check?
- Background checks cancelled by background check company
- Why can I not submit a background check for a contact?
- Appeal Process