The completed and wet signed SSA-89 form, including all sections down as far as the words Tear Off, should be uploaded. For your security, once uploaded, this uploaded form cannot be downloaded again. You should keep a copy of the completed SSA-89 form for your own records in the event you need to review at any point in the future. A sample submission is available by clicking the Information icon near the upload link.
Articles in this section
- Locating your ABC #
- SSA89 form with First Advantage
- Providing connection codes to a network member
- How it all works
- How can I change the Primary Contact?
- How to change my credit card details
- What information does a network owner have access to about my business and contacts?
- Adding a connection code
- Refund Policy