The completed and wet signed SSA-89 form, including all sections down as far as the words Tear Off, should be uploaded. For your security, once uploaded, this uploaded form cannot be downloaded again. You should keep a copy of the completed SSA-89 form for your own records in the event you need to review at any point in the future. A sample submission is available by clicking the Information icon near the upload link.
Articles in this section
- SSA89 form with First Advantage
- How can I cancel my background check?
- Background checks cancelled by background check company
- Why can I not submit a background check for a contact?
- Appeal Process
- What communications go to the Primary Contact?
- Who and what is the Primary Contact?
- Providing connection codes to a network member
- How it all works
- How can I change the Primary Contact?