The completed and wet signed SSA-89 form, including all sections down as far as the words Tear Off, should be uploaded. For your security, once uploaded, this uploaded form cannot be downloaded again. You should keep a copy of the completed SSA-89 form for your own records in the event you need to review at any point in the future. A sample submission is available by clicking the Information icon near the upload link.
Articles in this section
- Important SSA-89 information
- Deactivate Connection Codes
- Compliant Work Order Sign-Ins
- How to clear my browsers cache
- How do I grant access to Aspen iRecord® ?
- Aspen iRecord - Glossary
- How can I cancel my background check?
- Background checks cancelled by background check company
- Why can I not submit a background check for a contact?
- Appeal Process