The background check company stores the background check reports. Aspen iRecord® stores only the result; IC01, IC02, IC03, or IC04.
Articles in this section
- Important SSA-89 information
- Aspen iRecord® - Third Party Requesting Background Check Compliance Details
- Cancel Subscription Plan
- How do I know if my contacts and networks are compliant?
- Aspen iRecord® - Deactivate Contact
- Validation Pin Number Inquiry
- Deactivate Connection Codes
- Compliant Work Order Sign-Ins
- How to clear my browsers cache
- How do I grant access to Aspen iRecord® ?