The background check is a point-in-time evaluation. If you become aware of, or suspect that a crime may have been committed, you should take all reasonable steps to protect consumers including ordering a new, mid-term background check, if appropriate.
Articles in this section
- SSA89 form with First Advantage
- How can I cancel my background check?
- Background checks cancelled by background check company
- Why can I not submit a background check for a contact?
- Appeal Process
- What communications go to the Primary Contact?
- Who and what is the Primary Contact?
- Providing connection codes to a network member
- How it all works
- How can I change the Primary Contact?