The background check is a point-in-time evaluation. If you become aware of, or suspect that a crime may have been committed, you should take all reasonable steps to protect consumers including ordering a new, mid-term background check, if appropriate.
Articles in this section
- Important SSA-89 information
- Deactivate Connection Codes
- Compliant Work Order Sign-Ins
- How to clear my browsers cache
- How do I grant access to Aspen iRecord® ?
- Aspen iRecord - Glossary
- How can I cancel my background check?
- Background checks cancelled by background check company
- Why can I not submit a background check for a contact?
- Appeal Process