The background check is a point-in-time evaluation. If you become aware of, or suspect that a crime may have been committed, you should take all reasonable steps to protect consumers including ordering a new, mid-term background check, if appropriate.
Articles in this section
- Locating your ABC #
- SSA89 form with First Advantage
- Providing connection codes to a network member
- How it all works
- How can I change the Primary Contact?
- How to change my credit card details
- What information does a network owner have access to about my business and contacts?
- Adding a connection code
- Refund Policy