The background check is a point-in-time evaluation. If you become aware of, or suspect that a crime may have been committed, you should take all reasonable steps to protect consumers including ordering a new, mid-term background check, if appropriate.
Articles in this section
- SSA89 form with First Advantage
- Refund Policy
- Get Verified Virtual Site Inspection Frequently Asked Questions
- First Advantage Virtual Site Inspection
- How can I change a contact’s name?
- What is needed in the SSA-89 attachment upload?
- How can I change the Social Security number (SSN) or date of birth (DOB) for a contact I have previously submitted for a background check?
- I have suffered from identify theft and have a common name, thus some derogatory information might show up that is not mine. How do I know that only the factual data tied to me is used?
- I had a juvenile offense years ago that was expunged and was supposed to be sealed. Will this show up on the background check?