Each background check company adjudicates every criminal felony and misdemeanor conviction and/or active deferral criminal charge outlined in the Screening Compliance Standard before results are presented. They use a combination of technology and highly trained adjudication experts who cross reference and verify the stated criminal convictions. In addition, the matters raised and resolved in the dispute process are monitored and reviewed.
Articles in this section
- SSA89 form with First Advantage
- Refund Policy
- Get Verified Virtual Site Inspection Frequently Asked Questions
- First Advantage Virtual Site Inspection
- How can I change a contact’s name?
- What is needed in the SSA-89 attachment upload?
- How can I change the Social Security number (SSN) or date of birth (DOB) for a contact I have previously submitted for a background check?
- I have suffered from identify theft and have a common name, thus some derogatory information might show up that is not mine. How do I know that only the factual data tied to me is used?
- I had a juvenile offense years ago that was expunged and was supposed to be sealed. Will this show up on the background check?