Each background check company adjudicates every criminal felony and misdemeanor conviction and/or active deferral criminal charge outlined in the Screening Compliance Standard before results are presented. They use a combination of technology and highly trained adjudication experts who cross reference and verify the stated criminal convictions. In addition, the matters raised and resolved in the dispute process are monitored and reviewed.
Articles in this section
- SSA89 form with First Advantage
- How can I cancel my background check?
- Background checks cancelled by background check company
- Why can I not submit a background check for a contact?
- Appeal Process
- What communications go to the Primary Contact?
- Who and what is the Primary Contact?
- Providing connection codes to a network member
- How it all works
- How can I change the Primary Contact?