Each background check company will report all convictions and/or active deferrals regardless of scope (years) as allowed by the Fair Credit Reporting Act. Only adult cases will be reported. Certain states have restrictions on how many years back you can search, and in these cases the background check company complies with the state specific access laws. The number of years back on specific charges can impact the report level returned.
Articles in this section
- Locating your ABC #
- SSA89 form with First Advantage
- Providing connection codes to a network member
- How it all works
- How can I change the Primary Contact?
- How to change my credit card details
- What information does a network owner have access to about my business and contacts?
- Adding a connection code
- Refund Policy