Each background check company will report all convictions and/or active deferrals regardless of scope (years) as allowed by the Fair Credit Reporting Act. Only adult cases will be reported. Certain states have restrictions on how many years back you can search, and in these cases the background check company complies with the state specific access laws. The number of years back on specific charges can impact the report level returned.
Articles in this section
- Important SSA-89 information
- Aspen iRecord® - Third Party Requesting Background Check Compliance Details
- Cancel Subscription Plan
- How do I know if my contacts and networks are compliant?
- Aspen iRecord® - Deactivate Contact
- Validation Pin Number Inquiry
- Deactivate Connection Codes
- Compliant Work Order Sign-Ins
- How to clear my browsers cache
- How do I grant access to Aspen iRecord® ?