Each background check company will report all convictions and/or active deferrals regardless of scope (years) as allowed by the Fair Credit Reporting Act. Only adult cases will be reported. Certain states have restrictions on how many years back you can search, and in these cases the background check company complies with the state specific access laws. The number of years back on specific charges can impact the report level returned.
Articles in this section
- Important SSA-89 information
- Deactivate Connection Codes
- Compliant Work Order Sign-Ins
- How to clear my browsers cache
- How do I grant access to Aspen iRecord® ?
- Aspen iRecord - Glossary
- How can I cancel my background check?
- Background checks cancelled by background check company
- Why can I not submit a background check for a contact?
- Appeal Process