An active deferral is a case that has been to court, but the judge has ruled a probationary period must be completed prior to the judgment being entered into the court system. If the probationary period and conditions are completed successfully, then the charge would be dismissed.
Articles in this section
- Locating your ABC #
- SSA89 form with First Advantage
- Providing connection codes to a network member
- How it all works
- How can I change the Primary Contact?
- How to change my credit card details
- What information does a network owner have access to about my business and contacts?
- Adding a connection code
- Refund Policy