An active deferral is a case that has been to court, but the judge has ruled a probationary period must be completed prior to the judgment being entered into the court system. If the probationary period and conditions are completed successfully, then the charge would be dismissed.
Articles in this section
- SSA89 form with First Advantage
- How do I grant access to Aspen iRecord® ?
- SOP - Weekly top ten customers
- Aspen iRecord - Glossary
- How can I cancel my background check?
- Background checks cancelled by background check company
- Why can I not submit a background check for a contact?
- Appeal Process
- What communications go to the Primary Contact?
- Who and what is the Primary Contact?