If a contact receives an Individual Compliance result of less than IC01 from your background check company, you as the employer/work provider will have the option to Release Result or Do Not Release Result. If you choose not to release the result, then it will not be released to your Aspen iRecord® account and will be considered, and shown as, Private.
Articles in this section
- Important SSA-89 information
- Deactivate Connection Codes
- Compliant Work Order Sign-Ins
- How to clear my browsers cache
- How do I grant access to Aspen iRecord® ?
- Aspen iRecord - Glossary
- How can I cancel my background check?
- Background checks cancelled by background check company
- Why can I not submit a background check for a contact?
- Appeal Process