If a contact receives an Individual Compliance result of less than IC01 from your background check company, you as the employer/work provider will have the option to Release Result or Do Not Release Result. If you choose not to release the result, then it will not be released to your Aspen iRecord® account and will be considered, and shown as, Private.
Articles in this section
- Important SSA-89 information
- Aspen iRecord® - Third Party Requesting Background Check Compliance Details
- How do I know if my contacts and networks are compliant?
- Aspen iRecord® - Deactivate Contact
- Validation Pin Number Inquiry
- Deactivate Connection Codes
- Compliant Work Order Sign-Ins
- How to clear my browsers cache
- How do I grant access to Aspen iRecord® ?
- Aspen iRecord - Glossary