If a contact receives an Individual Compliance result of less than IC01 from your background check company, you as the employer/work provider will have the option to Release Result or Do Not Release Result. If you choose not to release the result, then it will not be released to your Aspen iRecord® account and will be considered, and shown as, Private.
Articles in this section
- Locating your ABC #
- SSA89 form with First Advantage
- Providing connection codes to a network member
- How it all works
- How can I change the Primary Contact?
- How to change my credit card details
- What information does a network owner have access to about my business and contacts?
- Adding a connection code
- Refund Policy