The initial working group was made up of industry representatives including members of the National Association of Mortgage Field Services (including field service professionals), First Advantage, Aspen Grove Solutions, and Wells Fargo. It has expanded as other industry stakeholders have participated. A key output of the working group was the establishment of the Screening Compliance Standard.
Articles in this section
- Important SSA-89 information
- Aspen iRecord® - Third Party Requesting Background Check Compliance Details
- How do I know if my contacts and networks are compliant?
- Aspen iRecord® - Deactivate Contact
- OrgID and Validation Pin Number
- Deactivate Connection Codes
- Compliant Work Order Sign-Ins
- How to clear my browsers cache
- How do I grant access to Aspen iRecord® ?
- Aspen iRecord - Glossary