The initial working group was made up of industry representatives including members of the National Association of Mortgage Field Services (including field service professionals), First Advantage, Aspen Grove Solutions, and Wells Fargo. It has expanded as other industry stakeholders have participated. A key output of the working group was the establishment of the Screening Compliance Standard.
Articles in this section
- SSA89 form with First Advantage
- How can I cancel my background check?
- Background checks cancelled by background check company
- Why can I not submit a background check for a contact?
- Appeal Process
- What communications go to the Primary Contact?
- Who and what is the Primary Contact?
- Providing connection codes to a network member
- How it all works
- How can I change the Primary Contact?