The initial working group was made up of industry representatives including members of the National Association of Mortgage Field Services (including field service professionals), First Advantage, Aspen Grove Solutions, and Wells Fargo. It has expanded as other industry stakeholders have participated. A key output of the working group was the establishment of the Screening Compliance Standard.
Articles in this section
- SSA89 form with First Advantage
- Refund Policy
- Get Verified Virtual Site Inspection Frequently Asked Questions
- First Advantage Virtual Site Inspection
- How can I change a contact’s name?
- What is needed in the SSA-89 attachment upload?
- How can I change the Social Security number (SSN) or date of birth (DOB) for a contact I have previously submitted for a background check?
- I have suffered from identify theft and have a common name, thus some derogatory information might show up that is not mine. How do I know that only the factual data tied to me is used?
- I had a juvenile offense years ago that was expunged and was supposed to be sealed. Will this show up on the background check?