Once a contact is submitted for a background check, their name can no longer be changed through the system. To change a contact's name, please submit a copy of an official photo ID displaying the contact's new name and documentation that best describes the reason for the name change. Send an email to email@example.com with the validation PIN# in the subject line, a photo ID with the new name attached, and proof of the name change attached.
Articles in this section
- Important SSA-89 information
- Deactivate Connection Codes
- Compliant Work Order Sign-Ins
- How to clear my browsers cache
- How do I grant access to Aspen iRecord® ?
- Aspen iRecord - Glossary
- How can I cancel my background check?
- Background checks cancelled by background check company
- Why can I not submit a background check for a contact?
- Appeal Process