Once a contact is submitted for a background check, their name can no longer be changed through the system. To change a contact's name, please submit a copy of an official photo ID displaying the contact's new name and documentation that best describes the reason for the name change. Send an email to email@example.com with the validation PIN# in the subject line, a photo ID with the new name attached, and proof of the name change attached.
Articles in this section
- Locating your ABC #
- SSA89 form with First Advantage
- Providing connection codes to a network member
- How it all works
- How can I change the Primary Contact?
- How to change my credit card details
- What information does a network owner have access to about my business and contacts?
- Adding a connection code
- Refund Policy