The following procedure will provide an overview on how to follow up on the "Weekly top 10 customers" report from Aspen iRecord. The aim of this procedure is to ensure that we are investigating why a customer would need to log multiple tickets within a seven day period. The results of this process should:
- Increase ownership of tickets and ensure that they are worked through to completion
- Provide a platform for peer review and coaching
- Enable us to reach out to customers who are having multiple issues and address them
- Reduce the weekly and monthly volume of tickets within Aspen iRecord
Every Monday at 4am EST the following report will be emailed "Top 10 Aspen iRecord Customers - Last 7 Days".
- Add the following fields to the top row:
- Save the file to the following location: Top 10 Aspen iRecord® Customers 7 Days
- Assign the tickets out to each of the agents to carry out a review adding their name to the agent field
- Email the team using the email template and include a link to the excel file
- Explain to each agent that this process should be used as an opportunity to coach and mentor each other as peers
- Each agent should review the tickets and ask the question "why when this customer first raised this issue were we unable to take ownership and see it through to completion"
- Often it will be a case of trying to identify customers that may have multiple issues and asking the probing questions to get all of the issues identified up front