We have made additional improvements to enhance your experience in Aspen iRecord®.
These will improve communication and make it easier for everyone to understand the steps needed to successfully set up an Aspen iRecord® account and complete a background check.
The following items were updated in our software release on 2/28/2018:
Updated Login Screen
A new improved login screen outlines six easy steps for completing the background check process:
New Dashboard Tab
A new dashboard tab appears when you successfully log in to Aspen iRecord®. This screen draws your attention to the next steps required to set up and maintain your Aspen iRecord® account, as well as the steps you need to complete before you can submit someone for a background check.
Six main widgets will provide you with information and enable you to complete any necessary tasks:
Communications - this widget will be used to inform you regularly of any important updates that we need to bring to your attention
Select a Background Check Company - this widget will display if you have not completed the "Select Background Check Company" step. This step involves completing the background check company's business verification process. Follow the steps outlined in this widget to be allowed to submit a background check.
- Incomplete Contact Information - although you cannot submit a background check until you have completed the background check company's business verification process, you can use this widget to get your contacts set up in preparation for a background check.
- Network Connection Information - if you have received connection codes from a work provider please click "yes" and proceed to connect with them.
- My Profile - the My Profile widget makes it easy for the logged-in user to find their Background Check Status, Individual Compliance (IC) Status, Expiration Date and ABC#.
- Mandatory Notification widget - this area will be used to inform you of ongoing maintenance you need to complete within your Aspen iRecord® account. Areas covered include:
- Assistance with renewing background checks for contacts with expired background checks
- Help identifying contacts whose completed background checks need your attention or are ready for review
- Notification if Aspen cannot process your annual renewal fee for your Aspen iRecord® account. This will allow you to update your credit card details and process the outstanding fees to regain full access to your account
New Registration Confirmation Screen
This screen confirms that the first step in the six-step process has been completed. There are additional steps that must be completed after logging in to your Aspen iRecord® account.
New Registration Email
The welcome email that is sent out upon successful registration on Aspen iRecord® has been improved. It now reminds new customers of the plan they selected, the rate of the recurring annual fee for that plan and the price of the background check.
Registering for an Aspen iRecord® account is just the first step in the background check process. This email also reminds the customers that they must login to their Aspen iRecord® account and select a background check company before they can complete their first background check.