You may need to clear your browsers cache if you are experiencing issues with your browser displaying Aspen iRecord correctly. The following guides will provide you with instructions as to how to clear your browsers cache:
Clear Cache and cookies in Chrome:
A quick way to clear the cache is to click "Ctrl" & "F5".
Clear Cache and cookies in Internet Explorer:
- Select Tools (via the Gear Icon) > Safety > Delete browsing history....NOTE: You can also access this menu by holding Ctrl + Shift + Delete.
- Make sure to uncheck Preserve Favorites website data and check both Temporary Internet Files and Cookies then click Delete.
Clear Cache and cookies in Firefox:
- Click the menu button and choose .
- Select the panel.
- In the Cached Web Content section, click .
- Close the about:preferences page. Any changes you've made will automatically be saved.
Clear Cache and cookies in Safari:
- Click Safari in the upper left hand side of your screen. In the menu that appears, click Preferences.
- In the window that appears, click the Privacy tab. Click the button Remove All Website Data....