How do I know my work order sign-ins are compliant?
Where a field services company uses Aspen systems to manage their work orders, a work order is compliant if:
- It has been properly signed into using one of the mobile apps integrated with Aspen (currently EZ Inspections, InspectorADE, PPW, Pruvan, Aspen iMobile, or Aspen iProperty Mobile, and a few others that are company specific),
- Where applicable, the 10 property questions have been answered, and the code of conduct checked,
- The individual signing in (and any others he may be signing in with him) have:
- a valid ABC#
- a background check that has been processed through Aspen iRecord®
- that background check has not expired (please note that the background check must be renewed every year).
Last Reviewed & Updated: 02/2023