To complete your Inspection - Determine Occupancy Task please follow the steps below.
You will need to log into your Aspen iAgent® here: https://iagent.aspengrove.net/Library/Security/Login.aspx?ReturnUrl=%2fIndex.aspx
Navigate to the property by searching for it using the search tool at the top of your dashboard (see screen shot below) or if the property has been a recently added property, you can find it faster by reviewing your Recently Added Properties at the bottom of your dashboard.
Once you have the property details opened you will need to:
1) Click on the task to open it up
2) Click on the "Person" field to select an agent from the drop-down menu of options
3) Click on the "Occupancy Status" field to select "Vacant" or "Occupied" status from the drop-down menu of options
4) Click on the "Total Number of Units in Property" field to select number of units from the drop-down menu of options
5) Click on the "Property Type" field to select number of units from the drop-down menu of options
6) Click on the "Add Unit" link (located at the bottom left side of the page)
NOTE: If you receive one of the pop up messages below stating "You must enter the occupancy status before saving" (or the number of units) this means you did not select an option from the 3 required fields above.
You must select an option from all the drop-down menus above to move forward. If the number of units are unknown, you must select the number “1” and then proceed with entering in “N/A” or any relevant details to move on to the next fields
Screenshot example #1:
Screenshot example #2:
7) Fill out all the remaining required fields. If you must type in “N/A” that is fine as these are required fields to save and complete this task.
8) Click on the floppy disk icon then click on the “Save” option to save your details and then click on the “Complete” option to close out the task
NOTE: Once a task is closed, it cannot be modified. You will not be able to make any further edits once the task has been sent to the client for review.