Steps for a vendor to integrate to Pruvan after a management company has selected Pruvan as the vendor's mobile provider.
- After the management company has added Pruvan as your mobile provider in your Aspen iProperty® account, log into your email account.
- You will see two emails sent to you when your management company added Pruvan as your mobile provider. Retrieve the Pruvan integration password from the first email sent to you
- Retrieve the Pruvan integration instructions from the second email.
- Log in to the Pruvan system using the details provided.
- Select Configure from the Clients/Integrations drop-down menu.
- Select New from the menu options.
- Enter client details for Integration, selecting Aspen Grove iProperty as Client/Integration Type.
- Complete the integration, entering the Aspen iProperty® Username and integration password in the second of the Pruvan welcome emails you received from Aspen iProperty® and selecting Validate and then Save.
Note: The Validate button briefly changes to Success and turns green after you click it, if the validation is successful.
Once the Pruvan integration process is complete, you may begin receiving Inspection work orders and the Maintenance Preservation and Upload Photos work orders. Work orders assigned can be viewed in Projects.
- Double-click on a work order number to open it.
- Select Assigned from the drop-down list for Status. Then select the vendor name from the drop-down list for Assigned to a User. Click Save. You can now log in to your mobile device for relevant on-site Inspection and Maintenance work orders.