To upload photos to a work order, the work order must first be Accepted. You must also have the photos downloaded and accessible from your laptop or computer.
- Log in to Aspen iProperty® Vendor Portal at ags.aspengrove.net.
- Open a suitable property from the Dashboard or Property tab.
- Navigate to the relevant work order and select the Attachments tab.
- To the left in the Actions box, click Upload Attachment(s).
- Use the pop-up displayed to upload your attachment(s). You can use the Drag & Drop your files here or Browse section (center of screen) to upload multiple files. Enter the required details and upload your attachment. Click Upload if using the Drag & Drop your files here or Browse section.
Note: Attachments cannot exceed 5MBs
- You can add a watermark of the time and date an uploaded photo was taken if the Watermark Photos with Date Taken business rule is turned on by your management company. This is indicated by the presence of the Add Watermark field, which defaults to selected when your photo is uploaded. Select the checkbox again to omit the watermark.
Note: Images for watermarking must be in JPEG format. If the date and time are not stamped on the image, this data may have been stripped from the image. Ensure that this metadata is included with the image before uploading it by right-clicking on it and selecting Properties. The Date taken field will appear blank if there is no metadata included.
The attachment is displayed in the work order's Attachments tab.
Please sign in to leave a comment.