There are times when a work order may be locked in another user's name or email address.
Ex: "This task is currently in use by firstname.lastname@example.org"
When this happens you can unlock the work order by completing the following steps:
1) Click on the "Options" button located at the top right side of your screen and then select "Task Unlocking"
Search using Email/Asset/Task Reference
2) Click on the drop down menu of options by clicking on the down error and search by "Locking Email", "Asset Number", or "Task Reference"
3) A new screen will appear. Place a check mark in the little white box next to the task that you with to unlock
4) Click on the "Unlock Task(s)" option within the "Actions" box located at the top left side of your screen
5) You will be asked "Are you sure you want to Unlock these items?" click on the "OK" option