The annual renewal fee for an Aspen iVendor® account is $349.00 and is billed every year on the day you originally registered.
Aspen iVendor® manages work interactions between work providers, agents, asset managers and vendors (i.e., property preservation, title, closing or any vendor completing work orders). Aspen iVendor® is also a complete back-office management solution for vendors. It is fully integrated with Aspen iAgent® and Aspen iProperty® and allows vendors to interact online with work providers.
Here is a quick overview of the benefits that come with your 12-month subscription:
- Vendors have online access to view and update work orders from assignment to completion
- Vendors can complete competitive bid requests.
- Single location for orders, bid, and proof of completion documentation from all sources: banks, clients, property owners and vendors.
- Manage all invoices and payments.
- Vendors can also use Aspen iVendor® for back-office management and add their own team members to the system.
In addition, there is an Aspen iVendor® transaction fee of $10.00 that would be applied to completed repair processes carried out on Wells Fargo properties.
The transaction fee will be applied once per Wells Fargo property and applied to the 1st repair process with the final invoice greater than $0.00.
The fee will be applied at completion of the repair process when the final invoice is approved. Aspen will issue an invoice to you on or before the 5th day of each month for all applicable fees generated in the previous month.
Please sign in to leave a comment.