If you recently changed your email address you can update this information within your Aspen iAgent® account. To do this navigate to the Aspen iAgent® homepage:
Log into your account and then follow the below steps:
1) Click on the "My Profile" tab and then click on the "Contacts" sub-tab
2) Click the individual’s name that you wish to update the email address for
3) Click on the “Edit Contact” option within the "Actions" box (located at the top left side of the page)
4) Scroll down to the email address section and make necessary edits to the email address
NOTE: Make sure to have the “Allow this person to Login” option selected to ensure this email address has log in access enabled
5) Click on the “Update” button located at the bottom right side of your screen to save your details.
**You must have all the required fields filled out in order to save your details**
6) Now that you have saved the new email address let’s go back to the “Contacts” tab and enable the log in access for that individual. To do this click on the “Contacts” tab to return to your list of contacts
7) Place a check mark in the little white box next to the individual’s name and then click on the “Activate Login Access” option from the “Actions” box
NOTE: After the update has been made, attempt to log into your Aspen iAgent® account with the new email address. Do not have the "Remember Me" option selected on the homepage when attempting to log in for the first time with the new email address. Your computer may be attempting to remember an old email and/or password for your account and may cause you log in issues.