Aspen iProperty® Services and Service Types:
This quick reference guide will focus soley on setting up Services and Service Types in Aspen iProperty® for clients and vendors. Six tabs are used to set up a complete pricing policy. The combination will allow you to configure the system so that prices populate on the Preserve and Protect work order.
Services: Allows you to add private services or search for existing core services that have been added by Aspen Grove Solutions.
Service Types: Linked to a Service. Multiple Service Types can be linked to any one Service.
1. Add a Service: Click Add Service
- Complete the following:
- Give your Service a name. This name has to be unique and not an exciting service name.
- Select a Work Order Group from the drop-down menu. Work order group is used to define a set of work orders and can be used for reporting purposes for grouping data for service subsets.
- Check the Active checkbox. This service will not operate unless checked.
Save the service you have added, or add your service types from here by clicking on the Add Service Type to this Service link to open a new window
Note: When adding a new service you will need to update each vendor’s services to make this service available to the vendors.
- Add Service Types: Complete the following:
- Give your Service Type a name. This name has to be unique and not an exciting service type name.
- Select a Service from the drop-down menu. The service could be a core service or a service that you have added.
- Add a Description for this service type. This is an outline of what you want the vendor to do.
- Select the Unit Type from the drop-down menu. of pre-set unit types built in for you.
- Enter an Internal Account Code. This code would be specific to you internally.
- Select the Active checkbox. This service type will not be active unless checked.
- Click Save.
Only Services that have been added by you the management company can be edited. There is a checkbox next to any service you have added.
To edit a service, complete the following:
- Click on the service name link.
2. Make the following edits to the service fields.
- Work Order Group
- Delete a Service Type that has been added by clicking on the icon or add a new service type
- Click Save.