The Address Book - Notes subtab:
The Notes subtab allows you to add notes associated with a specific vendor, client or investor. All notes added capture the name of the person who added the note, the date and the time the note was added. The name of the person to whom the note was emailed to is also recorded and viewable in the Notes tab.
How to send a note to an organization within the Address Book
From the Address Book tab, click the organization name link.
Click the Notes subtab.
To add a Note
To add a note, select Add Note from the Actions menu. A new note screen will open where you can compose your message.
The following options are available when sending a note:
- The To field allows you to add multiple email addresses, using a comma between them.
- Enter a subject.
- The default priority is set to Normal but can be changed to High or Low.
- The Seen by options allow you to specify the visibility of the note by login association. The default setting is Private.
- Client is seen by client only
- Vendor is seen by vendor only
- Public is for all - client, vendor, and yourself
- Private is within your organization only
- Enter the body of your note.
- Browse your computer to choose an attachment.
- Click Add to send your note.
The Notes Subtab
Allows you to Add a Note, Mark as Read, Mark as Unread, Export to Excel, and Delete a Note(s) from the Actions menu. Click the note’s link to open the note. The paperclip icon represents an attachment on the note.
You can replay to a note by clicking on the envelope icon .
Or, click on the date/time link to open the note. Click on Reply Note from the Actions menu.
When you reply to a note, the note will open in a new window for you to compose your reply. Click the Add button.