Import Bulk Properties: You can import multiple properties and work orders at the same time, instead of adding them one by one. You can group multiple properties, properties and work orders, or work orders alone in an Excel file and import it into Aspen iProperty®. You can manage this process from the Property primary tab or the Setup link.
- From the Setup menu, select Import Properties/Work Orders/Work Order Updates
2. Click Get Excel Template.
- Select the Import Type from the drop-down menus.
- Property – Add new property portfolios in bulk
- Property and Work Order - Add new property portfolios and add a work order associated with those properties in bulk
- Work Order –Add work orders in bulk
- Work Order Update –Update existing work orders in bulk
4. Select the Process Template, click Down Load Excel Template.
5. Enter your property and work order details. Save the Excel file to your hard drive.
Note: Each column header in red is a required field.
Note: You can import up to 5,000 line items.
- Click Import File. Select the Import Type from the drop-down menu. Click Choose file to browse your saved file and click Start Upload.