The Aspen iProperty® Notes Primary tab:
The Aspen iProperty® Notes primary tab allows you to view communication with your company’s organization and contacts. Within the Notes tab, you can search for, review, mark your notes, reply, and export notes to Excel.
Log into Aspen iProperty®, select the Notes Primary tab.
You can choose extra search criteria within the Criteria section:
- Note Type – All, Unread, Read, Added, Sent.
- Work List Type – Assignments, Auction, Closing, Conveyance, Eviction, Hazard Claim, Inspections, Listings, Maintenance, Miscellaneous Tasks, Offers, Post Conveyance, Property, Repair, Title, and Valuations.
- Include System Generated Notes – includes Aspen iProperty® messages.
- Include Archived Notes – includes notes that are six months or older that have been archived.
- Between Dates (required) – search within a 30 day period or less. Click the calendar icon next to each date field to input dates.
Click the Apply Filter button.
Notes tab Actions Box:
On the Notes Primary tab you can select Mark as Read, Mark as Unread, or Export to Excel from the Actions menu. To mark a note, check the checkbox next to the note and select the relevant action form the Actions menu.
Open a Note: To open a note, click the link in the Date/Time column.
Reply to a Note: Select Reply Note from the Actions menu.
Reply Note Details: After selecting Reply Note, a Note Details pop-up window appears in email format. Enter your message, click the Update button to save or send the note.