The dashboard tab appears when you successfully log in to Aspen iRecord®. This screen draws your attention to the next steps required to set up and maintain your Aspen iRecord® account, as well as the steps you need to complete before you can submit someone for a background check.
Seven main widgets will provide you with information and enable you to complete any necessary tasks:
- Communications - this widget will be used to inform you regularly of any important updates that we need to bring to your attention
- Select a Background Check Company - this widget will display if you have not completed the "Select Background Check Company" step. This step involves completing the background check company's business verification process. Follow the steps outlined in this widget to be allowed to submit a background check.
- Incomplete Contact Information - although you cannot submit a background check until you have completed the background check company's business verification process, you can use this widget to get your contacts set up in preparation for a background check.
- Network Connection Information - if you have received connection codes from a work provider please click "yes" and proceed to connect with them.
- My Profile - the My Profile widget makes it easy for the logged-in user to find their Background Check Status, Individual Compliance (IC) Status, Expiration Date, ABC# and Validation Pin#.
- Quick Links - this widget will display helpful links for the logged-in user to complete certain actions without having to navigate away from the dashboard
- Mandatory Notification Widget- this area will be used to inform you of ongoing maintenance you need to complete within your Aspen iRecord® account. Areas covered include:
- Assistance with renewing background checks for contacts with expired background checks
- Help identifying contacts whose completed background checks need your attention or are ready for review
- Notification if Aspen cannot process your annual renewal fee for your Aspen iRecord® account. This will allow you to update your credit card details and process the outstanding fees to regain full access to your account
Note: Important details such as your Business Name, Aspen Organization ID and the Primary Contact can be found at the top of the screen just below the navigation tabs (Dashboard, Profile, Contacts, Attachments, Service Areas, Networks)
Last Reviewed & Updated: 02/2022