How to Add a Contact
Contacts can be added to your Aspen iRecord® account; this is the first step in getting a contact ready for a background check submission or for setting up a user for Aspen iRecord®, Aspen iProperty® Vendor Portal, Aspen iProperty Mobile℠ or Aspen iMobile®.
Step 1: To add a new contact, select the Contacts tab. Select Add Contact from the Actions menu.
Note: All fields with a red asterisk (*) are required fields.
Their photo is also required. This photo must be a passport-style photo (neutral background with a normal expression, and with no items covering their face). It should not exceed 5MB.
To finish adding this person, click the ‘Add’ button to save their details.
More useful articles
- For instructions to submit this person for a background check, click here
- Instructions to set this person up as a user for;
- Aspen iRecord®, click here
- Aspen iProperty® Vendor Portal, click here
- Aspen iProperty Mobile℠, click here
Please sign in to leave a comment.